1. I was adopted.
2. I have four children who were adopted.
3. My children were born on three different continents.
4. I belonged to the Auburn skydiving team in college.
5. My husband, Ben, and I met because I had the measles while in college. Because of an outbreak, all the infected students were placed in isolation in the infirmary, and I missed the last two weeks of class, including finals. I called Ben's mother, who is a math professor, to tutor me over Christmas break. The rest is history!
6. I am left handed.
7. I have twelve children.
8. I have home schooled since 1986.
9. My husband and I have been married more than half our lives. We met when we were 18 years old and married when we were 20 and 21.
10. I was named for my parents' high school principal. While growing up, I knew several boys named Stacey, but I didn't meet another girl until college.
11. Several of my grandparents' great-grandchildren are older than me.
12. My oldest daughter and I were pregnant at the same time.
13. My youngest son is 4 1/2 years younger than my granddaughter.
14. I was on the gymnastics and diving teams in junior and senior high school.
15. I am addicted to the show, "Brothers and Sisters".
16. I love to read and can't put a book down once I start it.
17. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up.
18. I have a bachelors' degree in business education and a minor in English.
19. I have traveled to five countries: Canada, Guatemala, Russia, Vietnam and Aruba.
20. I have never lived out of the south: Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama.
21. I love to bicycle and ride about 30 miles a week in good weather.
22. I go to yoga class twice a week.
23. We haven't had either cable or satellite for over ten years.
24. Once the TV signals convert to digital we won't have any TV reception. Yea!!
25. I have one child in graduate school and one who is too young for preschool.